At Ola, we don’t do typical days or comfort zones! Here’s where we need you…..
To manage and hire our driver team in the Nottingham and the East Midlands reporting directly to the City Manager for the initial 6 months. The role requires a high level of attention to detail and a get stuff done attitude. Consider the following part of your “bag”:
- Leading the driver hiring process in your assigned city/cities;
- Supporting the City Management Teams in the management of our driver teams;
- Developing and optimizing our driver onboarding process to help you hit your supply target;
- Determine ways of increasing driver utilisation targets;
- Addressing and responding to in a timely manner, all driver issues (be it technical, financial etc) on a daily basis;
- Ensure the successful scaling of the business due to order growth
- Assisting the Demand Team in promotional activities such as in flyer distribution, engaging with members of the public and local businesses.
The following is part of your DNA….
- This is an incredibly varied job with no day being the same;
- An attitude of getting stuff done;
- Exceptional organisational skills;
- Genuine appetite to progress within a fast paced start-up environment;
- Autonomous and adaptable to an ever-changing working environment;
- You think outside the box - every complaint is a “lesson learned” and “opportunity to be gained;”
- You are a jack of all trades;
- You hit the ground flying, change is not a scary word for you!
- You have an out-going, bubbly personality and are not afraid to approach others.
- You are not a sole trader - you understand that at Ola UK, we are greater, together!
You’ll already have the following stripes:
- Impressive customer service experience, you are used to talking to folk from all walks of life
- Previous exposure to CRM systems and practices
- Excellent Google Sheets and Excel skills (really, really good at pivot tables)!
- Previous experience working in promotions or sales sets you apart.
- You'll really stand out if you have experience in operational administration within the Transportation or Digital Spheres!
The awesome things, you can expect to receive in return:
- An industry-leading remuneration package.
- 25 days annual leave
- 7% Competitive Employer Pension Contribution.
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, social events, food and coffee.
- Discounted gym membership.
- No birthday goes unnoticed, so expect an embarrassingly happy birthday!