At Ola, we don’t do typical days or comfort zones! Here’s where we need you…..
To manage and hire our driver team in the Cambridge reporting directly to the City Manager for the initial 6 months. The role requires a high level of attention to detail and a get stuff done attitude. Consider the following part of your “bag”:
- Leading the driver hiring process in your assigned city/cities;
- Supporting the City Management Teams in the management of our driver teams;
- Developing and optimizing our driver onboarding process to help you hit your supply target;
- Determine ways of increasing driver utilisation targets;
- Addressing and responding to in a timely manner, all driver issues (be it technical, financial etc) on a daily basis;
- Ensure the successful scaling of the business due to order growth
- Assisting the Demand Team in promotional activities such as in flyer distribution, engaging with members of the public and local businesses.
The following is part of your DNA….
- This is an incredibly varied job with no day being the same;
- An attitude of getting stuff done;
- Exceptional organisational skills;
- Genuine appetite to progress within a fast paced start-up environment;
- Autonomous and adaptable to an ever-changing working environment;
- You think outside the box - every complaint is a “lesson learned” and “opportunity to be gained;”
- You are a jack of all trades;
- You hit the ground flying, change is not a scary word for you!
- You have an out-going, bubbly personality and are not afraid to approach others.
- You are not a sole trader - you understand that at Ola UK, we are greater, together!
You’ll already have the following stripes:
- Impressive customer service experience, you are used to talking to folk from all walks of life
- Previous exposure to CRM systems and practices
- Excellent Google Sheets and Excel skills (really, really good at pivot tables)!
- Previous experience working in promotions or sales sets you apart.
- You'll really stand out if you have experience in operational administration within the Transportation or Digital Spheres!
The awesome things, you can expect to receive in return:
- An industry-leading remuneration package.
- 25 days annual leave
- 7% Competitive Employer Pension Contribution.
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, social events, food and coffee.
- Discounted gym membership.
- No birthday goes unnoticed, so expect an embarrassingly happy birthday!