Head of Marketing
At Ola, we don’t do typical days or comfort zones! Here’s where we need you…..
- Set out a clear and compelling vision of the Ola UK brand and delivering on that brand strategy.
- Bring an understanding of the UK consumer needs to the executive team table and deliver meaningful, actionable consumer insight into Ola's business planning.
- Develop creative and consistent content and communication strategies which support and enhance Ola’s brand positioning.
- Optimise marketing spend across different channels (ATL, digital, social, PR etc), balancing short and long term objectives.
- Build a marketing playbook to be used for launching Ola in key UK cities.
- Build and motivate a high performing UK marketing organisation.
- Work closely with the Ola HQ marketing team to leverage central resources, as appropriate.
The following is part of your DNA….
- Customer and Brand Passion
- You champion the consumer, instinctively think about the business in terms of customer needs. You define and communicate clear insight into market trends and customer behaviours and how these are likely to evolve over time and across different market conditions. You set out a clear and compelling vision of a brand; have the sophistication to interweave long term brand strategy with shorter term commercial imperatives. You develop compelling marketing and communication strategies to meet the needs of different stakeholder groups.
- Results and metrics orientation
- You are action-orientated, driven and resourceful with an entrepreneurial streak. You drive teams to deliver through setting clear and ambitious targets; are highly attuned to the operating realities of marketing initiatives.
- Leadership and building organizational capability
- You are able to build deep organizational strength to support the future growth and profitability of the business. You possess the ability to effectively motivate others to achieve goals and objectives. You promote a culture of entrepreneurship and operational excellence, with the customer at its heart.
- Collaboration and influencing
- You are comfortable managing ambiguity and are experienced at balancing various stakeholder agendas. You are able to work as a key enabler across the Group, championing the customer. You are a strong communicator who possesses a determined, yet tactful and collaborative approach.
You’ll already have the following stripes...
- Full brand strategy tool-kit; experience of launching and redefining brands in a fast-paced tech-driven environment.
- Digital marketing: Direct experience using the full range of digital marketing (including paid, owned and earned) to drive demand. Has used a range of digital analytics tools to generate a 360 view of customers (CRM etc). Use of mobile marketing methods.
- Customer insight: Some experience of marketing research and insight methods, or at least awareness of tools used and effective engagement with 3rd parties.
- B2B2C: Has worked in a B2B2C business model. Has delivered consumer marketing and brand activation campaigns through trade intermediaries or partners.
- Product launch or expansion: Has been deeply involved in a product launch (new product entirely or launching in a new international market).
- Fast-growth business: Comfortable with ambiguity and has worked with smaller budgets in a high growth environment, able to demonstrate year on year growth
- UK experience: Operated in a business with significant focus on growing a UK market.
The awesome things, you can expect to receive in return:
- An industry-leading remuneration package.
- Private Medical insurance.
- 25 days annual leave (Incl bank holidays).
- Competitive Employer Pension Contribution.
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, social events, food and coffee.
- Discounted gym membership
- No birthday goes unnoticed, so expect an embarrassingly happy birthday!
Ola is committed to its mission of building mobility for a billion people. A mission possible only through an A-Team, who work as one and are focused on being part of a lasting legacy. Take the gear up a notch and let’s share the wheel - think Ola!
How you make that leap of faith…
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, Ola will be able to respond to shortlisted applications only.
If you are unsuccessful for this role though, do keep a close eye on our ever-changing vacancy list for that dream role!