East Midlands City Manager
At Ola, we don’t do typical days or comfort zones! Here’s where we need you…..
To own the launch and subsequent growth of Ola within the East Midlands, balancing all our driver and consumer needs expertly.
To do this brilliantly, you will:
- Understand the space in-depth, where the busy spots are and what’s going on in the city.
- Own the data and metrics for your city, keep pushing your KPIs as far as you can.
- Develop and focus on a single buyer persona.
- Work hand in hand with our drivers to create a community of brand ambassadors.
- Engage the local media and build the reputation of Ola in the surrounding area.
- Change your messaging and find the best hooks to attract new customers.
- Drive qualified leads, wins, nurturing calls, emails, free trials, demos, and more in-depth, product-focused webinars and activities to drive optimal conversion and continually up/re-train and develop your team.
- Define, activate and manage promoters and promotional activity with the city.
- Build compelling creative assets.
- Report on all the challenges and successes your team has
- Set ambitious goals.
This will be your legacy at Ola on your first work birthday….
- Your roadmap timeframes will have been brought forward due to unprecedented market penetration and exceeded market spare in the cities you have “owned.”
- The cities in which you run, perceive Ola UK to be the safest, most compliant and value for money taxi-hailing option in the market right now - they are brand ambassadors in their own right.
- You will have created processes and metric frameworks which your counterparts across the country have adopted as their own!
- The partnerships you have created in one city have opened doors for Ola UK in other markets - you have created an incredible ripple effect!
The following is part of your DNA….
- Your plans are not wishy-washy - they capture business strategy through accurate depiction of budgeting, workforce planning, P&L performance, and financial optimization.
- Exceptional communicator at all levels, ability to speak in layman terms and in a lingo translatable to Marketeer, Business Development, Sales, Legal, Operations and Customer Care Teams.
- Networking is working for you. You grasp the importance of partnerships in leveraging a brand!
- You know and love your numbers! Ability to continually re-analyse trend data towards growing trips, ridership, and revenue in a highly competitive space comes easily to you.
- You are an exceptional people manager, uniting a team towards a unified cause.
- Total jack of all trades - unfazed at the prospect of getting your hands dirty!
You’ll already have the following stripes:
- You have previous experience of leading a product launch across territories.
- Your background is incredibly digital-savvy.
- You have previous experience in the realms of project management/marketing/ management consulting / business development.
- You will have been at the helm of a highly successful customer care/sales team in the past.
- To have experienced the “start/scale-up” vibe previously would impress.
- Having a certified project management qualification would be a trump card.
The awesome things, you can expect to receive in return:
- An industry-leading remuneration package.
- Private Medical insurance.
- 25 days annual leave.
- 7% Employer Pension Contribution.
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, social events, food and coffee.
- Discounted gym membership.
- No birthday goes unnoticed, so expect an embarrassingly happy birthday!
Ola is committed to its mission of building mobility for a billion people. A mission possible only through an A-Team, who work as one and are focused on being part of a lasting legacy. Take the gear up a notch and let’s share the wheel - think Ola!