At Ola, we don’t do typical days or comfort zones! Here’s where we need you…..
• Paid Digital and Social Ownership – to “own” the success and oversee the execution of, all of Ola’s paid digital and social efforts. Ensure Ola’s paid digital campaigns deliver a top notch customer experience throughout the funnel: Serve as the internal and external expert responsible for trafficking, set-up, launching, optimising, and measuring advertising campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, and any other digital channel that can drive success for Ola. Set internal expectations and ensure Ola’s paid digital efforts are setup for success.
• Website Management - to act as the main POC for updating content on the website and managing content amendments to ensure maximum SEO. Have a firm understanding on measurement (pixel implementation + use for Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, and Google), custom audiences, and GDPR compliance.
• Performance Analysis – to conduct daily campaign performance analyses and optimise best practices to meet and exceed internal KPIs (budget pacing, bidding strategies, creative testing frameworks, audience curation, etc.)
• Strategic Planning & Execution – to develop and recommend media strategy to maximise Ola’s performance against primary KPIs/ Work with the Digital Campaign Manager on the tactical execution of campaigns. Constantly challenge the status quo by identifying new and improved execution plans to increase efficiency and scale of campaigns. Consider the implications of the entire marketing funnel from managing Ola’s brand in the UK, to driving user acquisition, to ensuring customer retention. Be able to recommend budgets per city per channel and project overall installs + engagements per activation.
• Delivering Insights – to collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to deliver strategic insights and actionable recommendations on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis. Ensure learnings from paid digital (good and bad) are passed through to the rest of the organisation (marketing and product in particular).
• Digital Industry Knowledge – to stay on top of best practices for ad creation and targeting, digital ad platforms, measurement and attribution. Understand the every-changing landscape of the digital advertising industry and be an internal expert for Ola in the UK and globally.
• MMP (Mobile Measurement Partner) Expert - to understand what it takes to sync accounts with MMPs, create and implement effective tracking links, and use third-party MMPs alongside publishers to make data-driven decisions and monitor conversion and drop off rates through the user journey.
• Partner Relationship Management - to work directly with platform representatives to ensure that Ola is always at the forefront for potential alpha/beta tests, representative feedback/assistance, and potential testing coupons. Set up weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly calls to ensure both teams are kept in the loop on current and upcoming operations.
The following is part of your DNA….
Obscenely organised with a strong ability to plan and prioritise.
Natural ability to work under pressure and to none-moveable deadlines.
Multi-tasking is a super power of yours, with capability of juggling a number of priorities simultaneously.
Impeccable attention to detail.
You do not see Marketing as a silo, you understand how the best work can be achieved by working with other support functions.
Managing upwards does not faze you and internal and external stakeholder management (incl suppliers and customers) comes naturally to you!
Awesome communication skills with an insane ability to flex tone and phrasing for different audiences.
Innovative, analytical, with the ability to interpret information, data patterns and research quickly to solve problems. Numbers do your talking!
You’ll already have the following stripes:
Proven experience in leading digital marketing within a complex business
Experience in managing multiple advertising channels which includes Facebook ads Manager, Snapchat Ads Manager + Geofilters, Twitter Ads, Google Adwords, Ad networks, Demand site platforms and affiliates.
Detailed knowledge of digital channels such as Google Adwords, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, etc.
Knowledge of performance marketing tracking tools Branch/ Apsalar / Appsflyer / and analytics tools Google Analytics / Appannie.
General Mobile ecosystem knowledge.
Proven experience in being able to execute on social + digital activities from conception -> execution -> final analysis without assistance.
Previous startup experience in the tech industry gives you a serious edge!
The awesome things, you can expect to receive in return:
An industry-leading remuneration package.
Private Medical insurance.
25 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays).
Competitive Employer Pension Contribution.
Workplace perks such as recreation activities, social events, food and coffee.
Funky co-working offices near Spitalfields.
No birthday goes unnoticed, so expect an embarrassingly happy birthday!